Autonoleggio2S is the Data Controller of personal data collected on this site pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
In accordance with the commitment and care that Autonoleggio2S devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TREATED BY THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
To offer you the services provided by your website, as Data Controller, you must process some personal data necessary for the provision of services.
This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
Autonoleggio2S will be able to process the following categories of personal data of users:
• technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
• navigation data for profiling provided indirectly through the use of the service and obtained and analyzed with the prior consent of the user;
• common identifying data provided by the user (eg name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services;
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations and obligations required by law in the field of taxation and accounting. The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
Within the scope of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship:
• Company for mailing and printing variable data;
• Constitutional or constitutional bodies;
• Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
• Subsidiaries and associates;
• Non-bank financial intermediaries.
Subject to your consent, your personal data may be used to send information about our possible promotional or commercial activities, to perform market surveys or statistics.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
3. DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS THAT ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way, except in cases where this was specifically requested by the law.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Autonoleggio2S within the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Rules; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called. Corporate binding rules.
5. DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Autonoleggio2S in accordance with the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you provide for the entire duration of execution of the services requested and keep them for the next 12 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations.
If you have authorized the treatment of profiling, the anonymous data from time to time observed, will be deleted after 12 months from the start of treatment.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Autonoleggio2S guarantees that you can exercise at any time the rights provided for by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
– to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to you and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
– the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
– the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
7. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED: NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals. This category of data includes the IP addresses of the computers used by users who connect to the site (anonymized, see the part related to “Google Analytics” on this page or on the page about cookies), addresses in URI (Uniform Resource) Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
8. LAST UPDATE
This Privacy Notice is updated as of 25/06/2018